Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Brought to you by the publisher of FierceBiotech and FiercePharma, the Fierce Innovation Awards: Life Sciences Edition will identify and showcase outstanding innovation that is driving improvements and transforming the industry. Our expert panel of judges will review all submissions and determine which companies demonstrate innovative technologies and services that have the potential to make the greatest impact for biotech and pharma companies.
When you're ready to submit an application, login and select from the following categories:
- Biotech Innovation
- Technology Innovation
- Data Analytics/Business Intelligence
- Digital Health Solutions
- Drug Delivery Technology
Full category descriptions are available on the "Categories" tab. You may submit the same product/service to more than one category but a separate application will need to be created for each category submission.
The following information will be required to submit an application:
- Product Name
- Company Name
- Company Logo
- Company Phone Number
- Company Website
- Company Overview
- Product/Service Description
- Real World Application of Product/Service
- Payment $500 entry fee
Supplementary materials are encouraged but are not required. We strongly recommend attaching supportive narrative/material, no more than 10 pages, maximum 3 files. Allowed file types: doc docx pdf jpg jpeg png ppt eps.
- Accepting Applications: Monday, August 28
- Application Deadline: Friday, October 20 at midnight EST
- Judging Period: October 24 through November 3
- Finalists Announced: Wednesday, November 8
- Winners Announced: Monday, December 11 in the Innovation Report.
Cost to Apply
Award Application $500
There are opportunities to increase your branding exposure and upgrade your application by purchasing add-ons for the Innovation Report scheduled to publish on Monday, December 11. The report will feature spotlights and interviews of all category winners and will be promoted to the 300,000+ influencers and decision-makers who read and trust FierceBiotech and FiercePharma. Add-ons can be purchased when you submit an application or they may be added to an existing application after submission. The deadline to purchase an add-on is Friday, November 10 at 5pm EST.
- Directory Listing $250 [Specs: 150 word maximum; include hyperlinks]
- Full Page Advertisement $500 [Specs: 2048px x 1536px @ 72 DPI .pdf; horizontal orientation; include hyperlinks]
- Thought Leadership Article $750 [Specs: 500-word max; include headline and byline and include hyperlinks]
- Complete Branding Package $1,250 [Includes Directory Listing, Advertisement and Thought Leadership Article]
For a sample of the Innovation Report you may download the 2016 Life Sciences Innovation Report here.
Applications will be scored by two judges and the aggregate of the scores will determine finalists and category winners. Based on high scores and judges feedback the Best in Show winners will be selected. For more information on our panel of judges visit the "Judges" tab. Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Effectiveness: Does the product or service deliver what it promises? Are there quantifiable metrics or case study data that demonstrates the value?
- Technical Innovation: Is the product or service technologically ahead of the curve? Are you employing new systems or processes that have not yet been implemented in the industry?
- Competitive Advantage: Can the product or service deliver a genuine competitive advantage that would better enable business processes?
- Financial Impact: Does the product or service enable new revenue opportunities or greatly enhanced cost savings? Does it streamline workflow in a way that would lead to new operational efficiencies?
- True Innovation: How unique is the entry? What problem does it solve? Has it pioneered a new way of doing things? Does it fit the definition of "game changing?"
Best in Show
Overall winners will be selected from the category winners. The Best in Show categories are:
- Best New Product or Service
- Best Outsourcing Partner
- Best Technological Innovation
Finalists will be announced on the website, in the FierceBiotech and FiercePharma newsletters and websites, social networks and via press releases. All applicants will receive an email announcing finalists. Winners will be announced and featured in the Innovation Report scheduled to publish on Monday, October 23. All applicants have the opportunity to purchase a directory listing, article and/or full page advertisement in the Innovation Report. You can purchase addons along with your application when you create an account and apply to the awards. Please note, advertising opportunities are currently unavailable unless you're applying to the Innovation Awards.
For questions please visit the FAQ section. If you still have questions, please submit an inquiry to LifeSciencesAwards@questex.com. All inquiries will receive a response within 3 business days.